Captcha not loading?

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Anti-Spam Guide
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
ashras99

Captcha not loading?

Post by ashras99 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:09 am

I install the Simple math captcha solution to avoid the auto registrations. and working fine...

But when user exceeds the number of login attempts then he got the message "You exceeded the maximum allowed number of login attempts. In addition to your username and password you now also have to solve the CAPTCHA below",

But no captcha is loading beause Simple match captcha is enabled, if i enabled the GD image or Recaptcha then captcha start loading again, please tell me what's the solution of this?
Last edited by Pit$Bull on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic icon changed

Pit$Bull
Former Team Member
Name: Can't Remember

Re: Captcha not loading?

Post by Pit$Bull » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:13 am

There is no MOD support in this forum.
To receive MOD support please visit our Customisations Database and post in the specific MOD's designated support area. The link to the support area for each released MOD is also available in the first post of each released MOD listed in the MOD Database Releases forum.

You should seek support here http://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/mod/s ... n/support/

ashras99

Re: Captcha not loading?

Post by ashras99 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:16 am

Sorry for posting, main reason of posting... is too ask.. .there is any option which i am missing? But Ok, i will post again in the link you posted.

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”