A strange group of lines at the top of the board.

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Get Involved
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
camoit

A strange group of lines at the top of the board.

Post by camoit »

I just discoverd when I go into the gallary I get this group of lines at the top of the page. I don't know what is causing this. Any ideas? It must have started when we upgraded to the newest version of PhPbb3.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /gallery/image_page.php on line 196: Division by zero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
AmigoJack

Re: A strange group of lines at the top of the board.

Post by AmigoJack »

/gallery/ is not part of a default phpBB installation. If it's a MOD, ask its author for support. The other error messages are consecutive.
  • The worst thing about censorship is ███████████
  • "The problem is probably not my English but you do not want to understand correctly. ... We will not come anybody anyway, nevertheless, it's best to shit this." Affin, 2018-11-20
  • "But this shit is not here for you. You can follow with your. Maybe the question, instead, was for you, who know, so you shoved us how you are." axe70, 2020-10-10

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”