Critical help needed.Cant restore the backup

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Suggested Hosts
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
akhil_143

Critical help needed.Cant restore the backup

Post by akhil_143 »

Hello support team,

I have created a full backup of my database from my admin panel.

But, now i cant restore it...(i lost the contents in topics,but titles are their)

i checked the php admin, and the topics are their...

please tell me how to restore my topics...

while clicking the restore from the admin panel,the following error shows...
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

MySQL server has gone away [2006]

SQL

INSERT INTO phpbb_posts (post_id, topic_id, forum_id, poster_id, icon_id, poster_ip, post_time, post_approved, post_reported, enable_bbcode, enable_smilies, enable_magic_url, enable_sig, post_username, post_subject, post_text, post_checksum, post_attachment, bbcode_bitfield, bbcode_uid, post_postcount, post_edit_time, post_edit_reason, post_edit_user, post_edit_count, post_edit_locked) VALUES (2384, 1784, 142, 106, 15, '117.205.161.92', 1293941075, 1, 0, 1, 1, 1, 1, '', 'Kruptos 2 Professional 3.0.0.8', '[center:29zthuib][img:29zthuib]http://i741.photobucket.com/albums/xx52/photouploadhere/3e6c26a3c837f725a4b2936b2c7452d4f1f.jpg[/img:29zthuib][/center:29zthuib]\n[b:29zthuib][center:29zthuib]Kruptos 2 Professional 3.0.0.8 | 13 Mb[/center:29zthuib][/b:29zthuib]\n\n[b:29zthuib]Kruptos 2 [/b:29zthuib]- versatile and simple program to encrypt files. File menu and icon-interface Kruptos 2 are particularly simple. Encrypt the document is not difficult. Must drag the files into the window Kruptos 2, and the latest to be dragged and entire folders. Encryption - 128-bit Blowfish. Changed file names, folder names remain the same. If you enter the corresponding password, you can see the original file name, but several documents simultaneously can not be started. However, integration into the Windows shell provides a set of all functions in the shortcut menu. Unlike competitors software, Kruptos separately encrypt the files in nested folders. The file is decrypted and is available for editing in a single click, and when you close encoded again. To create a self-extracting encrypted archive is not required special skills. With Shred the original files are removed by standard DOD.\n\n[b:29zthuib][u:29zthuib]Features and Benefits:[/u:29zthuib][/b:29zthuib]\n\n[b:29zthuib]Works with any file,[/b:29zthuib]\nEncrypts any number of files and folders including: photos, movies, music and ..................

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 175
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_database.php
LINE: 330
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 507
CALL: acp_database->main()

FILE: adm/index.php
LINE: 74
CALL: p_master->load_active()
Please help me....
My Portfolio: ...:: Akhil K A ::...
My Websites ...:: WebMita :: MyCodePartner :: TIDBlog:: TIDBlog Forum :: Androidizer :: Free SEO Tools ::...

akhil_143

Re: Critical help needed.Cant restore the backup

Post by akhil_143 »

KINDLY PLEASE HELP ME... :cry:
My Websites ...:: WebMita :: MyCodePartner :: TIDBlog:: TIDBlog Forum :: Androidizer :: Free SEO Tools ::...

akhil_143

Kindly please help me..Cant see the topics

Post by akhil_143 »

i don't know what happened!!!!!!!!!!!

Now the only topics titles are their! while clicking the title, an information is viewing "The requested topic does not exist."

The topics are their in the database.(i checked it in php admin)

please...please.....help me...

bbbri

Post by bbbri »

Did you store the backup file on your sever or did you download it to your computer? If the latter in what format was it downloaded?

bbbri

Post by bbbri »

Just reading some of the topic that is posted in your "snippet" of error. May I ask what kind of forum it is you are running?

If it is what I think it is, I don't think the phpBB team will offer you the support you are looking for.

KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by KevC »

-:|:- Support Request Template -:|:-
Cheap UK Hosting
"In the land of the blind the little green bloke with no pupils is king - init!"

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”