Script for number guests

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Get Involved
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
Link05

Script for number guests

Post by Link05 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:46 pm

Hello
I need your help.
He wanted to know what the script is used to show in the guest' number, generally in the baseboard of the page.
Since the host what I am put up is introduced problem as for this script and the support you erase it asked for me to send what the used script is
Thank you!

Pony99CA
Name: Steve

Re: Script for number guests

Post by Pony99CA » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:17 pm

Link05 wrote:He wanted to know what the script is used to show in the guest' number, generally in the baseboard of the page.
Who is "He"? I presume that you want to know what is displaying the count of guests in the Who Is Online section of the board footer, right?
Link05 wrote:Since the host what I am put up is introduced problem as for this script and the support you erase it asked for me to send what the used script is
Sorry, that's almost incomprehensible. Are you saying that there's a problem with the count and that your Web host wants to know what is displaying that number? If so, what exactly are they asking for -- a PHP file, a SQL query, something else?

Steve
Silicon Valley Pocket PC (http://www.svpocketpc.com)
Creator of manage_bots and spoof_user (ask me)
Need hosting for a small forum with full cPanel & MySQL access? Contact me or PM me.

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”