Need help!!!

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Suggested Hosts
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
praveer
Name: Praveer Dixit

Need help!!!

Post by praveer » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:54 am

Hello all,
I had phpBB installed already and was using it. A few days back I decided to install phpBB seo mod. But I downloaded premod instead of ultimate URL. And uploaded premod onto my server. And when I visited my site it showed me installation page of phpBB. I then understood that I have downloaded premod (actually I had forgotten the difference between premod and Ultimate URL that premod is for those sites which dont have phpBB already installed and ultimate URL is for those sites which are already using phpBB on their site). So I did not continue with the install process as i had phpBB already installed and I went to cpanel and deleted the install directory. Now when I am visiting my site its showing that install directory not found and 404 error. Can anyone please help me how to solve the problem.

Will really be grateful to anyone who helps.

Regards
Praveer
If you are an automobile enthusiast, then you must surely visit http://www.auto-hub.co.cc

JimA
Community Team Leader
Community Team Leader
Name: Jim Mossing Holsteyn

Re: Need help!!!

Post by JimA » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:56 am

In our records, you are stated as owning a warez board, these records are quite old however, so could you please contact me with a link to your board? If there is no warez, I will reopen this topic.
Image Jim Mossing Holsteyn - Community Team Leader
Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules

If you're having any questions about the rules/customs of this website, feel free to drop me a PM.

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”