How to put avatar under rank title?

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Suggested Hosts
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
Craftciety

How to put avatar under rank title?

Post by Craftciety » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:33 am

Hello,

I was wondering how I would go about putting the avatar under the rank title. Here is a picture of what I mean:

http://i.imgur.com/U69VS.png

I don't want the avatar going above the username, I want it under the "Founder/Developer" rank title.

Thanks for anyone's help in advance.

karlsemple
Former Team Member

Re: How to put avatar under rank title?

Post by karlsemple » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:42 am

Try opening your /styles/prosilver/viewtopic_body.html file in a plain text editor, Search for the line

Code: Select all

<!-- IF postrow.RANK_TITLE or postrow.RANK_IMG --><dd>{postrow.RANK_TITLE}<!-- IF postrow.RANK_TITLE and postrow.RANK_IMG --><br /><!-- ENDIF -->{postrow.RANK_IMG}</dd><!-- ENDIF -->
You need to move this line from its location to be above the line

Code: Select all

<!-- IF postrow.POSTER_AVATAR -->
which is a couple of lines above it.

Note that if you are using a custom style you will need to make this change to your custom styles file not the prosilver one ;) Once you have made the change you will need to refresh the template via the style section of the Admin panel and then just to be sure purge the board cache via the Admin index :)

Craftciety

Re: How to put avatar under rank title?

Post by Craftciety » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:14 am

Thank you very much, karlsemple. I appreciate the quick response. It worked perfectly.

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”