UCP category duplicating

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Scam Warning
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
robertmf

UCP category duplicating

Post by robertmf »

phpBB3.0.9 on Ubuntu 11.04/Natty
phpbb gallery mod v1.-6

Hi,
When I log in and goto the User Control Panel, I view the function bar from [Overview] [Profile] ... [Friends & Foes] with [Gallery] at the end of the line repeated 3 times :?

I've got another board install where this does not happen; I did all clear caches and refreshes. I did file compares between the 2 installs for those phpBB3 files mod'd by gallery - but I'm still getting one board [Gallery] correctly and one board with [Gallery] repeating 3 times; all 3 work, btw.

Suggestion? Hints? Clues to solution?

THANKS in advance :D
DLI Alumni & Friends Community at DLIFLC.ORG

robertmf

Re: UCP category duplicating RESOLVED

Post by robertmf »

ACP > System > User Control Panel >
DISABLE duplicate(s)

:D
DLI Alumni & Friends Community at DLIFLC.ORG

AmigoJack

Re: UCP category duplicating

Post by AmigoJack »

1. Here you get support for default installations - if you have problems with a MOD you have to seek support from where you have the MOD from.
  2. Though I don't know the MOD it seems like you have executed its installation 3 times, because it obviously added itself to the UCP (that many times).
  3. ACP, MCP and UCP consists of categories and modules (endless tree, like the forums). This structure can be managed. Go ACP > System > Module management > User Control Panel - the rest is up to you. You should now see 3 categories of the same name ("Gallery") where 2 of them can be removed.
The worst thing about censorship is ███████████
Affin wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:51 am
The problem is probably not my English but you do not want to understand correctly.
We will not come anybody anyway, nevertheless, it's best to shit this.

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”