[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning??

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Anti-Spam Guide
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
canepro

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning??

Post by canepro » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:08 am

Hey guys.. I got a problem that i think is related to my british english language pack.

My board mainly runs on danish, and there is no problems when doing that. But whenever an english user try to register on the board and changes the language to english they get this error in the header:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_profile_fields.php on line 826: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)

I have been looking far and near. But i just cant seem to find the problem...

Any ideas?
Last edited by Noxwizard on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed topic icon

Noxwizard
Support Team Leader
Support Team Leader
Name: Patrick Webster

Re: [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning??

Post by Noxwizard » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:32 am

In the ACP, under Custom Profile Fields, go through the fields that you have and click Language Specific Options (Profile type specific options --> Language specific options) and see if a message has been set for each language you have installed.
[Support Template] - [Read Before Posting] - [phpBB Knowledge Base]
Do not contact me for private support, please share the question in our forums.

canepro

Post by canepro » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:41 am

Noxwizard wrote:In the ACP, under Custom Profile Fields, go through the fields that you have and click Language Specific Options (Profile type specific options --> Language specific options) and see if a message has been set for each language you have installed.
Thank you mate! That solved it like a charm! :D

Thank you for your fast reply!

chuckD

Post by chuckD » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:54 pm

Thanks! This helped me to. Can always find the answers here :D

bsousa

Post by bsousa » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:49 am

Noxwizard wrote:... go through the fields that you have ...
What if there's none?

In my case, it says "Aucun objet". I guess it's "No object" in the English version. What should I do?

Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:42 am

You would not be getting an error in functions_profile_fields if you do not have any profile fields.

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”