font color options not showing!

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Ideas Centre
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
charafweb

font color options not showing!

Post by charafweb »

Hello everybody
Everything was working well for a long time, but after installing a smilies pack and changing the JavaScript application used to display images in full size to "GreyBox JS", I noticed that the font color options are not showing, I did change the colour picker mode from "phpBB style Default" to "Drop Down Menu" and to “fancy” selector, no one is showing color options (only "Tigra color picker" do).
I'm using Advanced BBCode Box 3 version 3.0.9.3
I did a post about this problem in the "Advanced BBCode Box 3" related forum but I didn't get any solution, so I'm here.
Thank you in advance for any help.

Pit$Bull
Former Team Member
Name: Can't Remember

Re: font color options not showing!

Post by Pit$Bull »

charafweb wrote: I did a post about this problem in the "Advanced BBCode Box 3" related forum but I didn't get any solution
That's the place to ask.

To receive MOD support please visit our Customisations Database and post in the specific MOD's designated support area. The link to the support area for each released MOD is also available in the first post of each released MOD listed in the MOD Database Releases forum.
Oyabun1
Former Team Member
Name: Bill

Post by Oyabun1 »

Just because you didn't get an immediate response in the support forum for the MOD is not a reason to post here. There is no MOD support in this forum.
                      Support Request Template
3.0.x: Knowledge Base Styles Support MOD Requests
3.1.x: Knowledge BaseStyles SupportExtension Requests
Pit$Bull
Former Team Member
Name: Can't Remember

Post by Pit$Bull »

You may not get an answer as it seems you hijacked a topic instead of posting your own topic in the MOD support forum.
charafweb

Post by charafweb »

I taught that the problem may be caused by other things other than the MOD. thanks for you replies, sorry for the inconvenience :oops:

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”