Extra comma in the legend

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Suggested Hosts
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
Abera

Extra comma in the legend

Post by Abera »

I've had this showing on my Index for quite a while now and would like to know how to get rid of it.
Pic here
Thanks

D¡cky
Former Team Member
Name: Richard Foote

Re: Extra comma in the legend

Post by D¡cky »

It seems that you have a group with no group name or a name that can't be displayed.

Go to Manage Groups in the Administration Control Panel and click Settings for each group to see which ones are supposed to be displayed in the legend. From this you should be able to determine which one is missing.
Have you hugged someone today?

Abera

Post by Abera »

D¡cky wrote:It seems that you have a group with no group name or a name that can't be displayed.

Go to Manage Groups in the Administration Control Panel and click Settings for each group to see which ones are supposed to be displayed in the legend. From this you should be able to determine which one is missing.
I did what you said and found two db tables that I deleted on my local, but left the live alone for now until you look at the pix and tell me what you think.
Pre-defined groups from my live site.
Showing on the Index before I deleted the db tables.
Deleted upper case from my local db.
Showing on the Index of my local db tables after I deleted the pre defined groups.
Running on my local site all seems to be fine with no errors. But before I do anything to my live site db, will deleting the tables mess anything else up? Here is one more pic from my local with the Banned users.
Local with Banned users causing the problems before.
I have a backup of my live db, so if anything does get messed up.
Thanks

D¡cky
Former Team Member
Name: Richard Foote

Post by D¡cky »

Abera wrote:But before I do anything to my live site db, will deleting the tables mess anything else up?
It shouldn't mess anything up. If it worked on your local site, then it should also work on the live site. Those tales shouldn't even be in the Pre-defined groups. They should be in User-defined groups.
Have you hugged someone today?

Abera

Post by Abera »

Thank you and going for it now.

Abera

Post by Abera »

D¡cky wrote:
Abera wrote:But before I do anything to my live site db, will deleting the tables mess anything else up?
It shouldn't mess anything up. If it worked on your local site, then it should also work on the live site. Those tales shouldn't even be in the Pre-defined groups. They should be in User-defined groups.
All's working great for now.
My live site with no errors.
Thanks again.

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”