Sudden stream_set_timeout() and header error messages

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Suggested Hosts
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
sitwi

Sudden stream_set_timeout() and header error messages

Post by sitwi »

Out of nowhere, my site has starting throwing out error messages when a user posts.

It gives this:

In the header:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /insights.php on line 191: stream_set_timeout(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/20/d204998416/htdocs/newspursornothing/includes/functions.php:3527) in /homepages/20/d204998416/htdocs/newspursornothing/includes/functions.php on line 4630

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/20/d204998416/htdocs/newspursornothing/includes/functions.php:3527) in /homepages/20/d204998416/htdocs/newspursornothing/includes/functions.php on line 4632

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/20/d204998416/htdocs/newspursornothing/includes/functions.php:3527) in /homepages/20/d204998416/htdocs/newspursornothing/includes/functions.php on line 4633

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/20/d204998416/htdocs/newspursornothing/includes/functions.php:3527) in /homepages/20/d204998416/htdocs/newspursornothing/includes/functions.php on line 4634
and in the main body of the page, when I would normally get the "This message has been posted successfully" message:
Did not received a 200 OK Response
It is a heavily MODded board, but I've not added any files, nor amended any, in over a year, and this has only just started happening..

The error messages only appear when posting, not when amending a post.

Initially I wondered whether this may be because my database was too big for the package that I was paying my hosts for. Not the case, though: I've exported it into a new database, modified the config.php accordingly, but no joy.

Googled several solutions to this, and several suggested CHMODding the /store directory to 777. That's already done also.

Website is http://www.spursornothing.co.uk

Anybody up for a challenge?!
Erik Frèrejean
Former Team Member
Name: Erik Frèrejean

Re: Sudden stream_set_timeout() and header error messages

Post by Erik Frèrejean »

There is no such file in phpBB so this problem is caused by a MOD that you've installed. Therefore you should seek assistance with the author of that particular MOD.
Support Toolkit | Support Request Template | Knowledge Base | phpBB 3.0.x documentation
I don't give support via PM or IM! (all unsolicited pms will be trashed!)

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”