3.0.12 - Spambot Countermeasures plugins not working

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Anti-Spam Guide
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
Electroman

3.0.12 - Spambot Countermeasures plugins not working

Post by Electroman »

Hi All,

I am wondering if anyone has tried to load the Sortables Captcha plugin module into the Spambot Countermeasures for registration? I performed a manual copy of the plugin and followed the directions to the letter but could not get it working. Now as a result I cannot choose any other plugin module even though they are all listed and not greyed out. The only one that is working and stuck on is the reCAPTCHA module and even if I select a different module and submit it it will not change to that plugin.

I updated / installed AutoMod as well and tried to reinstall the Sortables plugin and it still didn't work. I also removed it via Automod and tried to reconfigure to a different plugin but yet still stuck with reCAPTCHA only.

Is there a package / way to reset the files for the Spambot Countermeasures plugins that will give me back the original functionality? If I can get that working again with all of the regular plugins maybe I can try another reinstall of the Sortables module and see if it works.

Appreciate the help!

Mick
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: 3.0.12 - Spambot Countermeasures plugins not working

Post by Mick »

There is no MOD support in this forum, you need to seek advice were you got the MOD. Have you tried Q&A? Properly set up you will have no spam.
"The more connected we get the more alone we become" - Kyle Broflovski

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”