My ACP is in error :(

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Scam Warning
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
arijitdey

My ACP is in error :(

Post by arijitdey » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:38 am

Everything under 'Board Configuration' shows an error.

For example when I click 'Attachment settings' it shows
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/adm/index.php on line 260: Missing argument 6 for build_cfg_template(), called in [ROOT]/includes/acp/acp_attachments.php on line 284 and defined
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/adm/index.php on line 260: Missing argument 6 for build_cfg_template(), called in [ROOT]/includes/acp/acp_attachments.php on line 284 and defined
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/adm/index.php on line 299: Illegal offset type
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/adm/index.php on line 300: Illegal offset type
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/adm/index.php on line 299: Illegal offset type
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/adm/index.php on line 300: Illegal offset type
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/adm/index.php on line 280: Illegal offset type
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/adm/index.php on line 280: Illegal offset type
Administration Control Panel

Recently I posted one more error here
https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/mod/ ... 96#p369096

I guess all of these errors are interrelated. Please someone help me to solve and I'm new to phpbb

stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Re: My ACP is in error :(

Post by stevemaury » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:28 am

Please fill out the Support Request Template and post it back here to enable us to assist you better.
For REALLY good and VERY inexpensive hosting CLICK HERE

I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)

arijitdey

Post by arijitdey » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:16 pm

stevemaury wrote:Please fill out the Support Request Template and post it back here to enable us to assist you better.
Support Request Template
What version of phpBB are you using? phpBB 3.0.12
What is your board's URL? www.animeworldnetwork.com/forum
Who do you host your board with? 000webhost
How did you install your board? I used the download package from phpBB.com
What is the most recent action performed on your board? Fresh Install
Is registration required to reproduce this issue? No
Do you have any MODs installed? Yes
What MODs do you have installed? User Blog
Profile Guestbook
Delete Account
What styles do you currently have installed? No answer given
What language(s) is your board currently using? English
Which database type/version are you using? I Don't Know
What is your level of experience? New to PHP and phpBB
When did your problem begin? When I changed and added few codes cause of one Mod but later I reverted the codes and restored.
Please describe your problem. I have errors in ACP. Almost all of the errors are related to 'BUILD_CFG_TEMPLATE()'
Generated by SRT Generator

Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:59 pm

arijitdey wrote: Missing argument 6 for build_cfg_template(),
build_cfg_template does not have 6 arguments. If yours is expecting 6, then it must be from a mod.

arijitdey

Post by arijitdey » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:23 pm

I feel its all because of the mod 'Ultimate boards club' what I did is without uninstalling it properly (site.com/forum/clubs_install.php) I restored my board from the backup and then deleted the mod files and reverted the codes I changed. Now, whats the solution?

Oyabun1
Former Team Member
Name: Bill

Post by Oyabun1 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:26 pm

Purge the cache.
                      Support Request Template
3.0.x: Knowledge Base Styles Support MOD Requests
3.1.x: Knowledge BaseStyles SupportExtension Requests

Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:58 am

Purging the cache will not remove the modded code from adm/index.php

arijitdey

Post by arijitdey » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:02 am

Then should be done? I cant do anything at ACP and i'm having headache cause of it. Dont know what to do. Anything can be done?
and where is the location of build_cfg_template? Where does it exists at phpbb?

Татьяна5
Name: Tatiana

Post by Татьяна5 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:22 am

/adm/index.php on line 260
What code is in your file /adm/index.php on line 260?

Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:20 pm

Татьяна5 wrote:
arijitdey wrote:where is the location of build_cfg_template? Where does it exists at phpbb?
Brf wrote:
build_cfg_template does not have 6 arguments. If yours is expecting 6, then it must be from a mod.
As I already explained, build_cfg_template(), defined on line 260 of adm/index.php, only has 5 arguments. If yours has 6 arguments, it must have been changed by a mod.

arijitdey

Post by arijitdey » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:34 pm

Brf wrote:
Татьяна5 wrote:
arijitdey wrote:where is the location of build_cfg_template? Where does it exists at phpbb?
Brf wrote:
As I already explained, build_cfg_template(), defined on line 260 of adm/index.php, only has 5 arguments. If yours has 6 arguments, it must have been changed by a mod.
Now, how do I fix it again?

Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:40 pm

If you are sure the change is from that one mod that you already removed, you could simply remove the 6th argument from that function definition. That function is also called from includes/acp/acp_board.php too, so either that one is also erroring now, or you will need to fix it.

arijitdey

Post by arijitdey » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:37 pm

Brf wrote:If you are sure the change is from that one mod that you already removed, you could simply remove the 6th argument from that function definition. That function is also called from includes/acp/acp_board.php too, so either that one is also erroring now, or you will need to fix it.
Thanks a lot :D I removed the argument and error's been fixed xD

arijitdey

Post by arijitdey » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:53 am

Brf wrote:If you are sure the change is from that one mod that you already removed, you could simply remove the 6th argument from that function definition. That function is also called from includes/acp/acp_board.php too, so either that one is also erroring now, or you will need to fix it.
Man, now another bug. None of the basic settings in general tab getting saved.

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”