Where to edit {IMG_ICON_POST_EDIT_WIDTH}?

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Suggested Hosts
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
volgograd
Name: Anna

Where to edit {IMG_ICON_POST_EDIT_WIDTH}?

Post by volgograd » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:26 am

I need to widen a button so translated text fits.

For button

ul.profile-icons li.edit-icon { width: {IMG_ICON_POST_EDIT_WIDTH}px;

where can I find the width parameter? I have looked for it in many files already

Oyabun1
Former Team Member
Name: Bill

Re: Where to edit {IMG_ICON_POST_EDIT_WIDTH}?

Post by Oyabun1 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:38 am

For prosilver /styles/prosilver/imageset/en/imageset.cfg

To receive style support, for styles obtained from this site, please visit our Styles database and post in the specific style’s designated Discussion/Support forum. The link to the support area for each released style is also available in the first post of each released style listed in the [3.0.x] Styles Database Releases forum.

General support requests regarding styles should be made in [3.0.x] Styles Support & Discussion.
                      Support Request Template
3.0.x: Knowledge Base Styles Support MOD Requests
3.1.x: Knowledge BaseStyles SupportExtension Requests

volgograd
Name: Anna

Re: Where to edit {IMG_ICON_POST_EDIT_WIDTH}?

Post by volgograd » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:55 am

Oyabun1 wrote:For prosilver /styles/prosilver/imageset/en/imageset.cfg

To receive style support, for styles obtained from this site, please visit our Styles database and post in the specific style’s designated Discussion/Support forum. The link to the support area for each released style is also available in the first post of each released style listed in the [3.0.x] Styles Database Releases forum.

General support requests regarding styles should be made in [3.0.x] Styles Support & Discussion.
Thank you! The style is almost like prosilver. I didn't know about the language version of imageset.cfg. I had opened the other one. :)

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”