must have made some type of mistake when doing the upgrade.
Upgrading from phpbb 3.0.x to phpbb 3.1.x
- Your server must be running at least PHP 5.3.3
- Most MODs for 3.0.x are incompatible with 3.1.x and their functionality will be removed in the update process.
- Styles for 3.0.x cannot be installed or used on 3.1.x.
- Backup up your board's files and database
- Download the Support Toolkit. Install it and run the database cleaner to remove all old MODs from the database.
- Deactivate all styles except for prosilver
- Ensure that the activated spambot countermeasure is one of the standard phpBB plugins (Simple image, GD image, GD 3D image, Q&A, reCaptacha).
- Set British English as the only language pack
- Delete all of your phpBB 3.0.x files EXCEPT for the following:
- Upload the contents of the phpBB3 directory from the uncompressed 3.1.x Full Package (EXCEPT for
config.php) into your forum's directory (Note: you don't want to overwrite your original
- Browse to
yourdomain.com/yourphpbb/install/database_update.php and keep clicking the continue button until it says it is finished. This will take a long time on a large board, maybe hours. Dont give up.
- Delete the folder named
- Hold one foot in the air and spin around in a circle three times saying "I am a phpbb guru".
I'm baaaaaccckkkk. still doing work on donation basis. PM your needs.
Premium phpBB 3.2 Styles
If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there, does it make a sound?