Adding Facebook OG to 3.0.12

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Get Involved
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
derrickhand300

Adding Facebook OG to 3.0.12

Post by derrickhand300 »

Hello
I am looking for a MOD or code that I can install on a phpbb 3.0.12 site that will pull the correct facebook Open Graph meta data from each post so that its shared properly on Facebook- so far thiose that i have tried do not work
Can anyone point me in the right direction on this for a version still compatible with 3.0.12?
Thank you
JimA
Community Team Leader
Community Team Leader
Name: Jim Mossing Holsteyn

Re: Adding Facebook OG to 3.0.12

Post by JimA »

Hi there,

With the current End of Life status of phpBB 3.0.x, the MOD Requests forum has been closed, meaning we do not accept any new MOD requests for it anymore. We are still providing basic support for phpBB 3.0.x till the end of this year in this forum, but this unfortunately does not include MOD support of any kind.

If you are willing to upgrade to phpBB 3.1.x, there is an Extensions Requests forum where you could put in your request and take a look at a few of the Facebook sharing extensions I've already seen around. :)

Thank you.
Jim Mossing Holsteyn - Community Team Leader
Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules

If you're having any questions about the rules/customs of this website, feel free to drop me a PM.

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”