updat issu regarding message posting rights

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Suggested Hosts
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
Guussie

updat issu regarding message posting rights

Post by Guussie »

I dont know how to describe exactly
But my forum is used for animal ambulance and there are several people whit rights to chance the content .
Namley to plan for the ambulance to go to an andress.
After te last upgrade ever one who makes changes to a topic must now forst give premission in moderator modes or else its not visible for other groeps.
I did look at the rights and everything should be oke but im desperad and dont know where to look anymore every forum did worked fine for the upgrade is there something im am missing??
The rights are every one with acces to the forum who has the rights to alter the content could do that now after the upgrade a moderator must give premission.
I dit nothing to change that.
Please keep it simple.

im hoping someone can help me i do it to help the woundend and lost animals..

regards,
Guus
JimA
Community Team Leader
Community Team Leader
Name: Jim Mossing Holsteyn

Re: updat issu regarding message posting rights

Post by JimA »

So, if I understand correctly, you want everybody to post without needing approval? Or do you want all users to be able to edit their own posts? Could you try to elaborate a bit on what exactly the problem is.
Jim Mossing Holsteyn - Community Team Leader
Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules

If you're having any questions about the rules/customs of this website, feel free to drop me a PM.
stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Re: updat issu regarding message posting rights

Post by stevemaury »

In User registration settings, set New member post limit to zero, and then remove all member from the Newly registered users group.
For REALLY good and VERY inexpensive hosting CLICK HERE

I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”