ACP login issue

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Suggested Hosts
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
rohworld

ACP login issue

Post by rohworld » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:27 pm

Hey guys,

So I've done some research on here about having this issue and I seem to be having the same problem the person has in a previous thread where they can login, be re-authenticated, but then I'm having another issue. I am getting 1 of two responses over and over

Either it says it worked and I will be redirected to then it just becomes a blank white page
or it says I don't have administrative powers or whatever

I've called my host and they looked at the errors and only saw a few security things but they whitelisted me and I still couldn't log in.

It should be noted I am not tech savvy at all. I bought the forum a little while ago and phpBB is totally new to me. I also believe that this forum is on an older version. Not entirely sure which because I can't get into the ACP but it's not the new 3.1 or the newer one after. (3.2??)

Any help would be appreciated as I want to update the phpBB and more

stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Re: ACP login issue

Post by stevemaury » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:19 pm

Please fill out the Support Request Template and post it back here to enable us to assist you better.
For REALLY good and VERY inexpensive hosting CLICK HERE

All unsolicited PMs will be ignored.

rohworld

Re: ACP login issue

Post by rohworld » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:34 pm

Problem is solved. Thanks.

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”