ACP login issue

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Ideas Centre
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
rohworld

ACP login issue

Post by rohworld »

Hey guys,

So I've done some research on here about having this issue and I seem to be having the same problem the person has in a previous thread where they can login, be re-authenticated, but then I'm having another issue. I am getting 1 of two responses over and over

Either it says it worked and I will be redirected to then it just becomes a blank white page
or it says I don't have administrative powers or whatever

I've called my host and they looked at the errors and only saw a few security things but they whitelisted me and I still couldn't log in.

It should be noted I am not tech savvy at all. I bought the forum a little while ago and phpBB is totally new to me. I also believe that this forum is on an older version. Not entirely sure which because I can't get into the ACP but it's not the new 3.1 or the newer one after. (3.2??)

Any help would be appreciated as I want to update the phpBB and more
stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Re: ACP login issue

Post by stevemaury »

Please fill out the Support Request Template and post it back here to enable us to assist you better.
I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)
rohworld

Re: ACP login issue

Post by rohworld »

Problem is solved. Thanks.

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”