Adding infoirmation to profile

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Scam Warning
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
HidroDF

Adding infoirmation to profile

Post by HidroDF »

Hello!

I have a phpBB forum and I want to add some information to the user info when they reply or write a new message.

I post images from these forums:

I've read something about the template viewtopic_body.html but I need to insert PHP code to make it run because the Characters are in another table... Anyone can help me please?
stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Re: Adding infoirmation to profile

Post by stevemaury »

This is built-in. No need to code. Use Custom profile fields.
I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)
HidroDF

Post by HidroDF »

Yes, but I need to add the value dynamically from the Database. Wich file I have to edit? As I have said in first post, the characters are outside the phpBB table.

I need to make

SELECT * FROM mycharacters WHERE phpbb_user = "MyPHPBBaccountName"; but in the HTML I can't make this consult.
stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Post by stevemaury »

It is more than editing a file. You need a MOD, but MOD requests for 3.0.x have been closed for some time, and support for it ends in 2 weeks.

My advice is to upgrade to 3.1 and request an extension.
I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”