Email MOD request

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Suggested Hosts
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
chuckD

Email MOD request

Post by chuckD »

First off, I apologize if I am not posting this in the proper location or not following the correct format. I have searched these forums high and low and cant seem to find what I need.

There was a MOD available for 3.0.x forums called ACP email list that was exactly what I needed. Unfortunatly it seems to have been abandoned and I cant find anything like it. It was basically a MOD that would enable me to export an email list of all the members of my board. I realize that most development is moving towards 3.1.x Extensions, and there is an extension available for just this purpose. Unfortunately, extensions dont work in 3.0. and I dont want to update to 3.1 because my current MODs would be lost. Can anyone think of a MOD that would work for me or does anyone have access to the ACP Email List MOD. Or, can I request the creation of a MOD with this capability. Again I apologize if this is not the correct forum or process for these kinds of requests.

Thank you in advance.
KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: Email MOD request

Post by KevC »

MOD requests closed a long time ago.
You don't need one though. You can export an email list from the database.

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=2126352
-:|:- Support Request Template -:|:-
"Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb"
stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Re: Email MOD request

Post by stevemaury »

Code: Select all

SELECT username, user_email FROM phpbb_users WHERE user_type <> 2;
I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”