An applause to the developers

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Scam Warning
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
aqui_c

An applause to the developers

Post by aqui_c »

I have just installed this version and It really looks great!
Many many mods are now installed as basic forum functions and that is excellent.
Now I'll begin testing It, so, if i find any bug i'll go to the bug tracker.
If I had any suggestion, not a bug, just something to be improved, what should I do? Start a new topic, is there any special place to do it?

Anyway, great beta release! congrats!
smithy_dll
Former Team Member
Name: Lachlan Smith

Post by smithy_dll »

Please do not submit bugs observed on modified phpBB3 beta1 forums, please test to make sure it is still a bug on a clean install. 8)
Systems Engineering
igorw
Former Team Member
Name: Igor Wiedler

Post by igorw »

I don't think he was talking about modified code, but that phpbb3 includes so many functions, that you can only have in phpbb2 by using MODs.
Igor Wiedler | area51 | GitHub | trashbin | Formerly known as evil less than three
battye
Extension Customisations
Extension Customisations

Re: An applause to the developers

Post by battye »

aqui_c wrote: I have just installed this version and It really looks great!
Many many mods are now installed as basic forum functions and that is excellent.
Now I'll begin testing It, so, if i find any bug i'll go to the bug tracker.
If I had any suggestion, not a bug, just something to be improved, what should I do? Start a new topic, is there any special place to do it?

Anyway, great beta release! congrats!

We are not accepting further feature requests for 3.0.x I'm afraid. When we do open the feature tracker again, is the time to submit your suggestion :)

Thanks
Customisations Team Member

https://github.com/battye/php-array-parser - Give it a Star! :D
aqui_c

Post by aqui_c »

smithy_dll wrote: Please do not submit bugs observed on modified phpBB3 beta1 forums, please test to make sure it is still a bug on a clean install. 8)

Sorry, I wasn't intending to do that,

This is correct:
eviL<3 wrote: I don't think he was talking about modified code, but that phpbb3 includes so many functions, that you can only have in phpbb2 by using MODs.

battye wrote: We are not accepting further feature requests for 3.0.x I'm afraid. When we do open the feature tracker again, is the time to submit your suggestion :)

Thanks

OK, thanks for your answers!

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”