SQL error

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Suggested Hosts
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
Retro King

SQL error

Post by Retro King » Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:08 pm

Been testing the BETA for a couple of days now and really like what i see.

I keep getting errors like those listed below, the page takes a long time to load then the error appears. I also have to refresh everytime i log into the ACP in order to view the correct style and not just basic text.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2153: Undefined index: file
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2179: Undefined index: line

Return to forum index
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'u, phpbb3_sessions s SET u.user_lastvisit = s.session_time, u.user_lastpage' at line 1 [1064]

SQL

UPDATE phpbb3_users u, phpbb3_sessions s SET u.user_lastvisit = s.session_time, u.user_lastpage = s.session_page WHERE s.session_time < 1151845395 AND u.user_id = s.session_user_id

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql4.php
LINE: 106
CALL: dbal_mysql4->sql_error()

FILE: includes/session.php
LINE: 653
CALL: dbal_mysql4->sql_query()

FILE:
LINE:
CALL: user->session_gc()

Ive checked my database and reloaded all the files. When the error appears if i hit refresh it dissappears but there agin when i try to carry out the next command ie. go to a forum or admin etc.

Everything seems fine so i was wondering is this appearing as part of the 'DEBUG' mode and happens to everyone or have a something wrong in my setup?

Retro King

Post by Retro King » Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:41 pm

still getting this message on a regular basis. Any ideas why?

ToonArmy
Former Team Member
Name: Chris Smith

Post by ToonArmy » Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:45 am

I think this is a bug, I was playing with this particular SQL statement last week and it was not working. But then I was never seeing it used either :?
Chris SmithBlogGitHub
In a foreign field he lay. Lonely soldier unknown grave. On his dying words he prays. Tell the world of Paschendale.

Retro King

Post by Retro King » Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:07 pm

Cheers

Ive deleted the database and created a new one just in case the problem was at my end but it makes no difference still getting the same messages

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”