Banner .psd ?

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Scam Warning
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
LeoZz

Banner .psd ?

Post by LeoZz » Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:04 am

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to include the banner .psd so everyone can edit the banner as they please. :)
Make love not war, condoms are cheaper than guns.

Jailout2000

Depends what you mean

Post by Jailout2000 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:38 am

That depends what you mean, as in like they can edit the logo from their UCP? if so you'd need to add in a mod to phpBB, which currently in Beta 5 is not supported and you will NOT get technical support if you have it in a live environment...

Another thing if you do make the mod they will release RC1 and then you'd have to re-write the mod... so why make the mod just to re-write it later hmmmm?

But yes to answer your question you'd need to create/install a module (aka mod).

If you really want this then try looking around some sites with phpBB 3 in a live environment... i.e. http://www.startrekguide.com/

agent00shoe

Post by agent00shoe » Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:47 am

The old photoshop files were available here so I guess Olympus' will be posted too. (?)

LeoZz

Post by LeoZz » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:49 am

Maybe add the SubSilver SDK for PhpBB 3.0.0? Since I don't believe changes will be made to templates, more likely the files but eh, that's only my opinion.
Make love not war, condoms are cheaper than guns.

SamG
Former Team Member
Name: Sam Graf

Post by SamG » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:25 am

I imagine they'll add whatever graphics resources they think appropriate after final release, which may or may not include resources for subSilver 2, since it won't be the default theme.

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”