Changing the Colour of the Header

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Ideas Centre
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
Avaya

Changing the Colour of the Header

Post by Avaya »

I'm running RC1. Where do I go to change the light blue color of the header bar that's behind the logo? I've tried looking in the overall_header.html file but I didn't see anything in there relating to colour. Or, was I just not looking for the right thing (which is entirely possible BTW).

I've done some searching and the results haven't helped. I tried looking for a .CSS file, but the colours.CSS file didn't change anything. In short - HELP!

Thanks for your assistance,
My website: SixSeventyOne.net
Get the best! Browse with Image
egriz

Re: Changing the Colour of the Header

Post by egriz »

it uses a background image "bg_header.gif" located in styles/prosilver/theme/images.

The background color and image file are defined in the colours.css file
zeroK
Former Team Member

Post by zeroK »

After changing anything manually in the colours.css, go to the admin panel -> styles -> themes form and hit the refresh button for your theme. This will reload all the settings stored in the .css files and overwrite everything that you have changed directly in the admin panel for this theme :-)
Image My weblog | gamerslog.com | No support via PM or ICQ or email - If you don't know a term or a program mentioned in a post -> Google is your friend
Avaya

Post by Avaya »

Awesome. Thanks guys...I'll give it a shot. 8-)
My website: SixSeventyOne.net
Get the best! Browse with Image

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”