No New Post, New Topic, or Reply buttons showing up in prosi

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Anti-Spam Guide
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
elcochino6

No New Post, New Topic, or Reply buttons showing up in prosi

Post by elcochino6 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:05 pm

Hi everyone, I am having a weird problem with my board when I try to use my prosilver style. The board location is http://www.ifishct.com/phpBB3/ . I currently have subsilver as my default style, but I have prosilver installed as well. I have not made the prosilver available to anyone but myself so I can test it out. Everything appears to have gone well with changing the width and adding my header graphics and adverts, but I don't have any way to make a new post or reply, the buttons just don't show up.

I have checked the acp and all permissions are set to full access for me as an admin, and in the forums it tells me i am allowed to make posts, but there just is no button to do so. Any ideas?

If you are interested in helping me and need to see the examples, please register for my board and change the style via the UCP. Thanks in advance.
http://www.ifishct.com Fishing reports and information for Connecticut and the Northeast...

ToonArmy
Former Team Member
Name: Chris Smith

Re: No New Post, New Topic, or Reply buttons showing up in prosi

Post by ToonArmy » Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:42 pm

Styles -> Imagesets -> Refresh (prosilver) that should cure the problem.
Chris SmithGitHub

elcochino6

Post by elcochino6 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:57 pm

tried it, didnt work, thanks for the suggestion. I also refreshed all other portions of prosilver, and deleted my browser cache, but no luck, any other suggestions?
http://www.ifishct.com Fishing reports and information for Connecticut and the Northeast...

BigBlockMopar

Post by BigBlockMopar » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:27 pm

Might be a language-issue. Maybe there are no button's in the language you specified.
Try switching back to English if you have a different language installed.
Just had a similar-issue today.
Signatures are overrated...

northerncountry

Post by northerncountry » Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:24 am

I Had the exact same problem when I converted from bb2 but I was using subsilver2. after a week of trying to get support for this problem, I ended up starting all over. It worked the second time around.

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”