In my backup's, I do not have a Install_footer.html . I redownloaded phpbb3.0 and looked through it and it doesn't have Install_footer.html in the styles/prosilver/template folder. Using FlashFXP i search the site and it could tell me that Install_footer.html is located in adm\style. I copied it over, and all it does is just as me for the next file, after about 3 files, It wants Contact_body.html but this time it wont accept it.iWisdom wrote:Reupload styles/prosilver/template/install_footer.html and clear the cache. That should take care of both problems.
iWisdom wrote:Err... can you fill the SRT out please?
Wouldn't the clean install clear that up?iWisdom wrote:It sounds to me like you missed some of the template updates from RC2 -> RC3.
No, I got Muad'Dib from a Mini Series on the Sci-Fi channel called Dune, and Children of Dune.Forum-UK.co.uk wrote:Ah yes I had the same problem too. Here is my solution on how I fixed it
You may be able to skip a few steps (2-5 and 10) by using the existing database by replacing the new config.php file with the old backed up version. This may or may not work, i have never tried. Hopefully someone can clear that up but for now following the above steps should fix your problem.
- Disable the board
- Make a full back up of the database in the ACP -> Maintenance
- It's best to make a couple of backups and another database backup with phpmyadmin (export)
- Make a full back up of your site using FTP
- Create a new blank database and new username.
- Completely wipe the whole site
- Reinstall a fresh copy of PHPBB3.0 RC4
- Insert the new database details.
- Copy over the contents of the backup Store folder to the new store folder on using FTP
- Either using phpmyadmin (import) or the re-store on the ACP, restore the database back to the most recent backup
- click board index and everything is there. Only disadvantage, you will need to redo any mods.
- Delete the old database as it's no longer needed
Any problems, let me know
P.S. Did you ever play on Xlink Kai with your xbox because that name rings a bell
Yes, keep the same name for the php tablesMuad''Dib wrote: I do have one question. Should i keep the same name for php tables in the new install, or can i change the name and have it restore properly?
Yes, you should be able to change it no problem.Muad''Dib wrote:
The same question about the root folder. Right now its "Forum". Can i change it to "forum" without hickups, or should i keep that the same as well? "forum" in the address bar looks cleaner then "Forum", although to me "Forum" should be the proper folder name.
I couldn't tell you. Give it a try, you never know.Muad''Dib wrote: I dont have time to try it, but do you think its possible that if i made subsilver2 my default theme, and removed all instances of Prosilver, and then did the reverse after re-uploading the original prosilver theme that this problem would be fixed?
Thanks again for all your help.