Browser issues

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Anti-Spam Guide
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
DudeWoofie

Re: Browser issues

Post by DudeWoofie » Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:25 am

Hey Penta, nothing on this? I talked with my Host and even they have no clue. It's starting to drive me mad(der)!

DudeWoofie

Post by DudeWoofie » Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:01 pm

Maybe a new batch of Saturday Readers will have a go at this?

nycore

Post by nycore » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:36 pm

I have similar issues with both IE 6 and 7 using SubBlack template. Board is a blank page except in firefox. Page Source shows the board is working though.
Running site since 93. Current mods: Easy Mod, Custom Title, Avatar Resize, Simple Mod Resize Images, Longer Subject, Simple Quick Reply, URL Friendly Entry

DudeWoofie

Post by DudeWoofie » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:51 pm

Turns out that my issue was somehow caused by the Adsense code on my board, nycore.

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 6&t=590221

I deleted and reinstalled the code and, voila! Why? No idea... but maybe that'll help.

nycore

Post by nycore » Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:57 pm

DudeWoofie wrote:Turns out that my issue was somehow caused by the Adsense code on my board, nycore.

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 6&t=590221

I deleted and reinstalled the code and, voila! Why? No idea... but maybe that'll help.
Hmmm. I dont have that installed. Im using a SubBlack-Gold template with a few mods but I installed another board as a test and had the same issues on a fresh SubBlack-gold template. According to the page source theres nothing that appears odd. Pages are totally blank, not even BLACK text on a black background and inly in IE6 or IE7.
Running site since 93. Current mods: Easy Mod, Custom Title, Avatar Resize, Simple Mod Resize Images, Longer Subject, Simple Quick Reply, URL Friendly Entry

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”