Posting problems

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Scam Warning
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
Rosca

Posting problems

Post by Rosca »

Hello,

I solved the problem with cache, but when I want to post a reply I click submit, the message go to database and is posted, but I recive a with page with adress link this: http://domain/posting.php?mode=reply&f= ... d606&t=278

I think that can be because the cache for all templates is empty, when I enter in cache from my style i can see this: There are no cached templates.

Can you help me to solve the problem? It's a live forum and I must solve this problem.
Last edited by zeroK on Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Marked as solved
zeroK
Former Team Member

Re: Posting problems

Post by zeroK »

A white page indicates that an error occured but the server was configured not to show it to you. Do you perhaps have access to your server's error log file? If so, then please check it. There should be an error message in it after you got a white page :-)
Image My weblog | gamerslog.com | No support via PM or ICQ or email - If you don't know a term or a program mentioned in a post -> Google is your friend
Rosca

Re: Posting problems

Post by Rosca »

Thank you very much, I solved the problem, I had 755 CHMOD for cache folder, because I delete it when I tried to delete other folder and I forgot about CHMOD.

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”