Mass assign premission to forums, how to make it?

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Anti-Spam Guide
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
Alex808

Mass assign premission to forums, how to make it?

Post by Alex808 »

Hello, im have phpBB3(3.0.0) and recent i create much number of forums (around ~50-60), but with read only access, now i want change this prmission to Standard access, i find how to do it,Image by selecting premission of each forum, but it allocate much time to select 60 premission, how i can set access to all forum to Standard access at several click and select, thsk.
ScionCrow

Re: Mass assign premission to forums, how to make it?

Post by ScionCrow »

Simple and useful in phpBB 3 I have to say.. (also was useful in CH as well now that I think about it..)

When you go to change the permissions, look to the right for "Advanced Permissions" and click it. Then, below the link for Hide Permissions, you should see "Mark All" and "Unmark All" there. Just click Mark All and all of the forums will be marked. Then, make the changes to the permissions as necessary to that one forum (do not click any of the other links in the other forums or you'll have to mark them all again. Once you make the changes, click "Apply Permissions" inside the box you were making the changes. It may seem you are making just those changes, but they are also being applied to the other forums as well.
No longer supporting phpBB. PM or email me regarding support and you will be ignored. I'm fully done with phpBB and everything.
Alex808

Re: Mass assign premission to forums, how to make it?

Post by Alex808 »

Thks, ) for help )

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”