Where can User change there Style?

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Scam Warning
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
Salz`

Where can User change there Style?

Post by Salz` » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:00 pm

Hi.
Sorry, i try to find it in the UCP. Also take a look into the modules (maybe it was disabled). But overall, i didn't found the place where user are able to select there style.

Situation: i host an 4.000 users "big" PHPbb2 (now 3) Forum and i though it would be cool to use the good old phpbb2 style (like we did before upgrading) so Users get an smooth update. But i also though it would be cool if some "freaks" are able to use the new style, but i didn't find the option where user can select there style, both (subsilver2 and prosilver) are active in the backend.

hope you can help me.

Pit$Bull
Former Team Member
Name: Can't Remember

Re: Where can User change there Style?

Post by Pit$Bull » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:26 am

ACP->styles To install or remove a style.
Options are found here ACP->Board configuration->Board settings Override user style check 'No'

ScionCrow

Post by ScionCrow » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:58 am

And in the UCP, the board style is under the "Board Preferences" tab in proSilver, and will be the same name on the left for any style based on subSilver2.
No longer supporting phpBB. PM or email me regarding support and you will be ignored. I'm fully done with phpBB and everything.

Salz`

Post by Salz` » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:23 am

that is the place in the UCP where i though it should be, but it's not there. But after your post i found the option in the backend "Manage User"->[Enter Nick]->Select From = Preference. And it's there, but not in the user frontend :-(

ScionCrow

Post by ScionCrow » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:33 pm

Well, as Pit$Bull said, be sure that the override user style is set to "No" in the ACP.
No longer supporting phpBB. PM or email me regarding support and you will be ignored. I'm fully done with phpBB and everything.

Salz`

Post by Salz` » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:20 pm

oh, i interpreted the post a littlebit different. Thanks alot, you fixed my problem.

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”