images in posts do not show after 3.0.1 update

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Scam Warning
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
CVROY

images in posts do not show after 3.0.1 update

Post by CVROY » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:08 pm

I uploaded all the files to my server from the full package to rid the board of some mods (none of which have to do with image posting).

copied my config.php back to the server and then ran install/database_update.php , all was success but now any images in sigs or posted with [IMG] tag just make some link instead of displaying the image.

Anyone know how I could fix this? Is there a query I could run in phpmyadmin to fix this? When I go to edit the post, the tags are correct... :(

I also noticed my image size boxed are gone in my admin CP under attachment settings, would that have something to do with it?
Last edited by CVROY on Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CVROY

Re: images in posts do not show after 3.0.1 update

Post by CVROY » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:30 am

I have been trying different things and the images still will not display. I just get a link with [img]... if you click it it takes you to the correct image though. After updating from 3.0 to 3.0.1 all my forums images converted the this odd format.

Anyone have any clue as to what may have happened or how to fix this? See above post for an example. When I click edit to see the image tags they are correct:

Code: Select all

[img]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o29/protopip/Atari_combat_2008Screenshot1.jpg[/img]
Do I need to change something in one of the .php or .html files? After looking at my ACP image above I think there is some place in the database I can specify the image settings... maybe that's what is causing this, the fact that I have no image settings, nor can I edit them in the ACP, I probably will have to manually add them to the database using phpmyadmin. Anyone know where I should start in the DB?

CVROY

Post by CVROY » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:07 pm

Still cannot get IMG tags to work :(

CVROY

Post by CVROY » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:53 pm

I fixed it after a lot of hard work.

slobadog

Post by slobadog » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:43 am

I have the same problem, can you point me in the right direction for a fix?

Ta

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”