error appearing: Warning: Cannot modify header information -

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Scam Warning
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
mfrankena

error appearing: Warning: Cannot modify header information -

Post by mfrankena »

Code: Select all

The following is the basic SRT
Your board's URL: http://www.bf2cc.com/forums/
Version of phpBB3: latest 3.0.1
Was this a fresh install or a(n):  conversion from phpbb 2.0.23 (latest?)
Was this an install through your host?: Nope, self installed
MODs you have installed: faq manager, seperate cat's and stickies, posting template, topic tags, shoutbox, warnban mod, warning mod.
When the problem started: Just recently, when putting the forum live after conversion and testing.

Additionally, you may wish to provide the following (where applicable)
Template(s) used: Disturbed_x
Language(s) used: English
Version of PHP used: 4.4.7 (on a linux box?)
Database and version used: MySQL 4.1.22-standard 

Well, one of my moderators has problems accessing the MCP. when he clicks on it, the error below turns up on the top of the page (i tested it with his permissions, in my admin login all works just fine). The forum turns to huge fonts mode and says he is restricted to that area. Pretty weird. I had something similar before, but that was related to the shadow topics being tagged as "moved" by the forum. apparently this didn't go well with the conversion to phpbb3. when i removed those shadow topics, everything was fine and is working without any problems. He can acces all other forums without any problem. What could this be? At first it looks like a topic tags problem, but the 3rd rule and on has nothing to do with that.

Error message:

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_topic_tags.php on line 118: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 472: array_values() [function.array-values]: The argument should be an array

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bf2cc/public_html/forums/includes/functions.php:2956) in /home/bf2cc/public_html/forums/includes/functions.php on line 3528

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bf2cc/public_html/forums/includes/functions.php:2956) in /home/bf2cc/public_html/forums/includes/functions.php on line 3530

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bf2cc/public_html/forums/includes/functions.php:2956) in /home/bf2cc/public_html/forums/includes/functions.php on line 3531

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bf2cc/public_html/forums/includes/functions.php:2956) in /home/bf2cc/public_html/forums/includes/functions.php on line 3532
Regards,
Martin

Sites: BF2CC Admin // 2142CC Admin // M.B.T. Admin // Homepage
mfrankena

Re: error appearing: Warning: Cannot modify header information -

Post by mfrankena »

SOLVED!

First did not find anything through search, but in the end did find the patch:

THIS POST = PATCH

Please lock ;-)
Regards,
Martin