Attachment settings only for whole phpBB?

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Scam Warning
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
najamd

Attachment settings only for whole phpBB?

Post by najamd » Sun May 11, 2008 5:42 am

Hey Guys,
I have started a few forums with this new phpBB3 and found it pretty good. It needs a allot practice compared to the old version but its good... BUT i have a huge problem. For one of my forums i'm putting together, i require the need to be able to set Total attachment quota different for each user types. Is this not possible? :roll: Please say i have missed something.
Thanks!

N

karlsemple
Former Team Member

Re: Attachment settings only for whole phpBB?

Post by karlsemple » Sun May 11, 2008 5:52 am

No, I am afraid that is not possible in the default install and something you will need a modification for, so you might want to consider posting in the mod request forum to see if someone knows of such a mod or is willing to develop it :)

najamd

Re: Attachment settings only for whole phpBB?

Post by najamd » Sun May 11, 2008 6:01 am

Ok, im going to post it... Hopefully they will think of adding something so basic. I can't imagine this not being a feature that would be worth the coding for everyone. Specially for those forums that handle paid users. It does not make sense to not have paid users be able to attach a higher amount of files.

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”