- If your extension does not modify posts, you probably won't have to update it for it to work on 3.2.
- The functions
strip_bbcode()work the same way.
- Most custom BBCodes are compatible.
- If your extension only modifies text through the
core.modify_text_for_display_afterevent, there's a good chance it will work without any change.
- It is unwise to modify posts in the database with string functions such as str_replace() or preg_replace().
- You cannot inject HTML into a post and have it be displayed as-is.
I will update this topic as time permits. What subject I will cover depends heavily on feedback from extension authors.