Add things on index (partners + teamspeak view)

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.1.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
Anti-Spam Guide
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTE: phpBB 3.1.x is at its End of Life stage and support will NOT be provided after July 1st, 2018.
Geronimoz

Add things on index (partners + teamspeak view)

Post by Geronimoz »

Hi there.

I have 2 things I wish add on the index page of our new forum, but I really don't know how to do it...

Before asking, a few informations. We are creating a new forum phpbb 3.1.3, with PBtech style, modified. All works perfectly.
If a moderator or admin wants to see the forum, I will give the url on PM cause it's not "open" for now, and we don't want to share the url until the whole forum is finished. You'll see that we keep all the credits line as I always have thunk that it's just a normal thing to do :)

So, the 2 questions. ^^

-First, we want to add in the footer an encart for our partners with their logos images inside a short area.
These images will slide regularly from bottom to up and stopped when mouse hover to be able to clic and be redirected to the site of the partner.
Just like we did in our old forum. You can see what I'm asking for at this url : http://mods-ets2.xooit.fr/index.php (it's a phpbb2, so I don't know how to do the same in our future 3.1.x ...)

-Second, we want to add the teamspeak viewer in the right side of the forum, just behind the "recent posts" which are in the right side of the forums on the PBtech style.
The viewer we want to add is the "Style 1 - 160 x 283 px - Vertical" which is viewable here :
http://www.tsviewer.com/index.php?page= ... ID=1030569

I give you a very big hug and lot of thanks in advance for the answers to come :)
Thank you for this so lovely phpbb version.

Geronimo(z)
"Nothing is not inside nothing"
SCS MODS FR
Oyabun1
Former Team Member
Name: Bill

Re: Add things on index (partners + teamspeak view)

Post by Oyabun1 »

You would need extensions for that. Have a look in the Extensions Database. If you can't find one that is suitable you could look in [3.1.x] Extensions in Development, but note that extensions in development are not intended for a live board. If there is nothing there you could post in [3.1.x] Extension Requests.
                      Support Request Template
3.0.x: Knowledge Base Styles Support MOD Requests
3.1.x: Knowledge BaseStyles SupportExtension Requests
Geronimoz

Re: Add things on index (partners + teamspeak view)

Post by Geronimoz »

Hello.
That's what I thought.

Thanks a lot for your answer :)

I'll try to find what I need.
Have a nice day
"Nothing is not inside nothing"
SCS MODS FR

Return to “[3.1.x] Support Forum”