Extension Problem as ACP

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.1.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
Scam Warning
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTE: phpBB 3.1.x is at its End of Life stage and support will NOT be provided after July 1st, 2018.
-AymanBB

Extension Problem as ACP

Post by -AymanBB »

I installed this Extensions, i uploaded alls the files and when i go in the ACP --> Customise -> Manage extensions i don't have got the extensios to enabled, why ? There are my ACP , please help me! :cry:
I only followed this guide

My Forum in phpBB: SAMP Italia
HiFiKabin
Community Team Member
Community Team Member
Name: James

Re: Extension Problem as ACP

Post by HiFiKabin »

First please be aware that the developer has clearly stated that this is not for use on a live board. However, if you wish to proceed:-

You have uploaded the files to the wrong directory. The correct path is ext/spaceace/ajaxchat
david63

Post by david63 »

Firstly you have a problem with your language file(s) - although I doubt that will be the cause of the extension loading problem.

Almost certainly you will not have the correct directory structure for the extension - it should be[forum root]/ext/spaceace/ajaxchat

Also note that this extension is still in development {beta] and should not be installed on a live board
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!
My CDB Contributions | How to install an extension
I will not be accepting translations for any of my extensions in Github - please post any translations in the appropriate topic.
No support requests via PM or email as they will be ignored
Oyabun1
Former Team Member
Name: Bill

Post by Oyabun1 »

OP has already been told to seek support in the topic for the extension, so locking this.
                      Support Request Template
3.0.x: Knowledge Base Styles Support MOD Requests
3.1.x: Knowledge BaseStyles SupportExtension Requests

Return to “[3.1.x] Support Forum”