Extension Problem as ACP

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.1.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
Anti-Spam Guide
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTE: phpBB 3.1.x is at its End of Life stage and support will NOT be provided after July 1st, 2018.
-AymanBB

Extension Problem as ACP

Post by -AymanBB »

I installed this Extensions, i uploaded alls the files and when i go in the ACP --> Customise -> Manage extensions i don't have got the extensios to enabled, why ? There are my ACP , please help me! :cry:
I only followed this guide

My Forum in phpBB: SAMP Italia
HiFiKabin
Community Team Member
Community Team Member
Name: James

Re: Extension Problem as ACP

Post by HiFiKabin »

First please be aware that the developer has clearly stated that this is not for use on a live board. However, if you wish to proceed:-

You have uploaded the files to the wrong directory. The correct path is ext/spaceace/ajaxchat
david63

Post by david63 »

Firstly you have a problem with your language file(s) - although I doubt that will be the cause of the extension loading problem.

Almost certainly you will not have the correct directory structure for the extension - it should be[forum root]/ext/spaceace/ajaxchat

Also note that this extension is still in development {beta] and should not be installed on a live board
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!
My CDB Contributions | How to install an extension
I will not be accepting translations for any of my extensions in Github - please post any translations in the appropriate topic.
No support requests via PM or email as they will be ignored
Oyabun1
Former Team Member
Name: Bill

Post by Oyabun1 »

OP has already been told to seek support in the topic for the extension, so locking this.
                      Support Request Template
3.0.x: Knowledge Base Styles Support MOD Requests
3.1.x: Knowledge BaseStyles SupportExtension Requests

Return to “[3.1.x] Support Forum”