MP3 is not working after upgrade 3.1.9

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.1.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
Scam Warning
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTE: phpBB 3.1.x is at its End of Life stage and support will NOT be provided after July 1st, 2018.
Tom49er

MP3 is not working after upgrade 3.1.9

Post by Tom49er »

My MP3 was working perfectly on post, but after I upgrade, It shows nothing. I also try using these codes viewtopic.php?f=496&t=2319361&start=90 , but it only has a attachment link on post. How can I make it work please?

Mick
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: MP3 is not working after upgrade 3.1.9

Post by Mick »

Did you make core code edits for the MP3 player? If so that's probably what the issue is, you've replaced files that had edits in them during the update, try re-doing the edits on your new files. Incidentally, this is exactly the reason core code editing isn't recommended with 3.1, that's what extensions are for. If you do edit your files again you will have the same issue next time you update.

You say "upgrade" do you mean "update" there is a difference? An "upgrade" would signify your previous version was 3.0.
"The more connected we get the more alone we become" - Kyle Broflovski

Please read: “Am I In The Right Place?” before posting.

Tom49er

Post by Tom49er »

Hi,
I upgraded 3.0.X to 3.1.7PL . I edited the files. It was working fine, and then I updated to 3.1.9. I edited the files the same before. But it showed not thing on post. I tried Add capability to play HTML5 native formats without bbcode. It only displays the link for download.

janus_zonstraal

Post by janus_zonstraal »

Maybe you can post the edited files here?
Sorry! My English is bat ;) !!!

Return to “[3.1.x] Support Forum”