Error: no such table: phpbb_ext [1]

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.1.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
Scam Warning
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTE: phpBB 3.1.x is at its End of Life stage and support will NOT be provided after July 1st, 2018.
RoyceJ

Error: no such table: phpbb_ext [1]

Post by RoyceJ »

Hi all, I've just setup my forum with phpbb, I followed all the prompts and everything checked out just fine and I got my account activation email and all, but when I go to the home page (board index) digitalerra.net I get an error message covers the screen and says the same thing every time:
SQL ERROR [ sqlite3 ]

no such table: phpbb_ext [1]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

I've done some Google searching and all the answers involve php script which although I'm not fluent in I can adapt it to my needs, but nobody says where to input the code into.

Thanks in advance,
Royce
Last edited by JimA on Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved from 3.1 Convertors to main 3.1 Support Forum
JimA
Former Team Member
Name: Jim Mossing Holsteyn

Re: Error: no such table: phpbb_ext [1]

Post by JimA »

Hi there, welcome to phpBB.com! :)

You've posted in the 3.1 Convertors forum, but in your post I see no mention of converting from another board software. Did you do a new fresh install of did you in fact convert your board first?
Jim Mossing Holsteyn - Former Community Team Leader
Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules

If you're having any questions about the rules/customs of this website, feel free to drop me a PM.
david63

Post by david63 »

Was this by any chance a "one click" install?
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here
RoyceJ

Post by RoyceJ »

Hey Jim & David, this is a fresh install of the latest version and I uploaded and installed it, not a one click install. I did a one click install to try and out and play with themes and stuff. But I've since deleted it and uploaded the latest version because it was an outdated version
david63

Post by david63 »

RoyceJ wrote:But I've since deleted it and uploaded the latest version because it was an outdated version
Did you delete the database as well?

The error that you have is normally associated with running phpBB 3.1 files with a phpBB 3.0 database.
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here
RoyceJ

Post by RoyceJ »

david63 wrote:Did you delete the database as well. .
No I didn't delete it, but I made a new database with no connection to the old one

Return to “[3.1.x] Support Forum”