Forum Image Alignment

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.1.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
Get Involved
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTE: phpBB 3.1.x is at its End of Life stage and support will NOT be provided after July 1st, 2018.
jasontcc0927

Forum Image Alignment

Post by jasontcc0927 »

Hi,

I would like to change the location of the forum image to be placed under the description.

From Image

to

Please advise I which file I need to edit in order to get this result. Thanks in advance.
Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: Forum Image Alignment

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

it is best to not make changes to prosilver since you will have to redo them at every update.

you should really create a child style if you are using prosilver and make the changes to it.

if you are already using a different style then go ahead and make the changes to it.

open forumlist_body.html
find:

Code: Select all

<!-- IF forumrow.FORUM_IMAGE --><span class="forum-image">{forumrow.FORUM_IMAGE}</span><!-- ENDIF -->
						<a href="{forumrow.U_VIEWFORUM}" class="forumtitle">{forumrow.FORUM_NAME}</a>
						<!-- IF forumrow.FORUM_DESC --><br />{forumrow.FORUM_DESC}<!-- ENDIF -->					
replace with:

<!-- IF forumrow.FORUM_DESC --><br />{forumrow.FORUM_DESC}<!-- ENDIF --><br />
						<!-- IF forumrow.FORUM_IMAGE --><span class="forum-image">{forumrow.FORUM_IMAGE}</span><!-- ENDIF -->
I'm baaaaaccckkkk. still doing work on donation basis. PM your needs.

Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
jasontcc0927

Re: Forum Image Alignment

Post by jasontcc0927 »

Lumpy Burgertushie wrote:it is best to not make changes to prosilver since you will have to redo them at every update.

you should really create a child style if you are using prosilver and make the changes to it.

if you are already using a different style then go ahead and make the changes to it.

open forumlist_body.html
find:

<!-- IF forumrow.FORUM_DESC --><br />{forumrow.FORUM_DESC}<!-- ENDIF -->					
replace with:

<!-- IF forumrow.FORUM_DESC --><br />{forumrow.FORUM_DESC}<!-- ENDIF --><br />
Thanks and it works like charm!!

Return to “[3.1.x] Support Forum”