Adding BBCodes

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.1.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
Scam Warning
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTE: phpBB 3.1.x is at its End of Life stage and support will NOT be provided after July 1st, 2018.
optimusvault
Name: Aaron

Adding BBCodes

Post by optimusvault »

So I upgraded to phpbb 3.1.10 and now when I try to add a BBcode I get this error:

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/acp/acp_bbcodes.php on line 497: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/acp/acp_bbcodes.php on line 497: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/acp/acp_bbcodes.php on line 562: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/acp/acp_bbcodes.php on line 563: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/acp/acp_bbcodes.php on line 564: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/acp/acp_bbcodes.php on line 565: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Return to the index page	
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Column 'first_pass_match' cannot be null [1048]
Was anything changed in the way of any of this in the update?
Cheers,
Aaron
JimA
Former Team Member
Name: Jim Mossing Holsteyn

Re: Adding BBCodes

Post by JimA »

This error indicates you're using PHP7, which is unfortunately not supported in this version of phpBB. You'd need to downgrade back to PHP5, as long as the version is 5.3.3+ :)
Jim Mossing Holsteyn - Former Community Team Leader
Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules

If you're having any questions about the rules/customs of this website, feel free to drop me a PM.
optimusvault
Name: Aaron

Re: Adding BBCodes

Post by optimusvault »

JimA wrote:This error indicates you're using PHP7, which is unfortunately not supported in this version of phpBB. You'd need to downgrade back to PHP5, as long as the version is 5.3.3+ :)
Figured that would be the issue :lol: :lol:

I decided to go native.
Cheers,
Aaron

Return to “[3.1.x] Support Forum”