What version of phpBB are you using? phpBB 3.1.10
What is your board's URL? ip address only/access via hosts table
Who do you host your board with? Digital Ocean VPS
How did you install your board? I used the download package from phpBB.com
What is the most recent action performed on your board? Update from a previous version of phpBB3
Is registration required to reproduce this issue? No
Do you have any MODs installed? No
Do you have any extensions installed? No
What version of phpBB3 did you update from? phpBB 3.0.11
What styles do you currently have installed? Prosilver
What language(s) is your board currently using? EN
Which database type/version are you using? MariaDB 10.1.18
What is your level of experience? Experienced with PHP and phpBB
What actions did you take (updating your board; installing a MOD, style or extension; etc.) prior to this problem becoming noticeable?
Upgraded board from 3.0.x to 3.1.10. Everything works except for the couple of feeds.
Please describe your problem. Getting very weird issues with atom feed generator:
- feed.php - 500 error
- feed.php?mode=topics - 500 error
- feed.php?mode=topic_active - 500 error
- feed.php?mode=news - 500 error
- feed.php?mode=forums - Works just fine
- feed.php?f=## - work just fine
- Verified clean install.
- Verified file permission are correct.
- validated chmod is correct.
- Validated feed system is correctly configured.
- Reviewed nginx and php logs. It only shows Server 500 error and no additional details. Server is in debug mode and no additional data.