I am trying to migrate my heavily modded forum, currently on 3.0.14, to 3.1.10.
To do that, I am testing in a copy forum (where I have replicated all the live forum content, changing only the subdomain where it is installed).
These are the steps I have taken:
- Backup the live forum
- Change in SQL all references to the live subforum folder to the test subforum folder
- Create new DB and load the updated SQL
- Copy all the files from the modded forum to the test forum, test it works fine (changing config.php)
- Remove all modded files, replace with all standard (official) files from 3.0.14; only keep config.php, images/*, files/*, store/*
- Install STK on the test forum (latest 3.0 version)
- Run STK Database cleaner - now the DB should be "clean", without mod contents
- Remove all 3.0 files, copy all standard (official) files from 3.1.10; except config.php, images/*, files/*, store/*
- Run <newlocation>/install/database_update.php
First, there was a problem with a phpBB Debug warning: module_id undefined in line 200 of phpbb/db/migration/tool/module.php. This was an exception being thrown, but given this warning, no message came up. I figured that this might be related to THIS fix, so I applied it (this is already merged, so planned for inclusion in 3.1.11). This fixed the warning, but not the underlying error, that persists. This is the error that can be seen now.
Code: Select all
Database type :: mysqli Previous version :: 3.0.14 A module already exists: ACP_MANAGE_ATTACHMENTS
This seems to be related to the migration changes introduced in 3.1.10, but I cannot find how to download a 3.1.9 version any longer (to try the migration to 3.1.9, and then upgrade to 3.1.10), and the applied fix is not complete, from what I can see, or there might be some other issue.
Any clue as to why or what to do to continue upgrade?