Is this user reputation system mod only for prosilver?

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.1.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
Get Involved
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTE: phpBB 3.1.x is at its End of Life stage and support will NOT be provided after July 1st, 2018.
BetITT

Is this user reputation system mod only for prosilver?

Post by BetITT »

Hey guys. I followed the steps in downloading this user reputation system mod: viewtopic.php?t=2147118

However, I still don't see the reputation system on my forum. Is it because my forum is not using prosilver or is something else the problem?
david63

Re: Is this user reputation system mod only for prosilver?

Post by david63 »

That "mod" is for phpBB 3.0 and will not work with phpBB 3.1
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here
BetITT

Post by BetITT »

david63 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:47 am That "mod" is for phpBB 3.0 and will not work with phpBB 3.1
Hi, my forum is 3.0.12 and I haven't updated yet to 3.1 because my template isn't available in 3.1.

So back when that thread was popping, could only prosilver forums install that mod or could forums of any template install that mod?
david63

Post by david63 »

BetITT wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:37 am So back when that thread was popping, could only prosilver forums install that mod or could forums of any template install that mod?
That mod has been abandoned so it is anybody's guess as to whether it works or not with any template and also support for the phpBB 3.0 branch ceased at the start of this year.
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here
Mannix_
Name: Matt

Post by Mannix_ »

BetITT wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:37 am
david63 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:47 am That "mod" is for phpBB 3.0 and will not work with phpBB 3.1
Hi, my forum is 3.0.12 and I haven't updated yet to 3.1 because my template isn't available in 3.1.

So back when that thread was popping, could only prosilver forums install that mod or could forums of any template install that mod?
If your style inherits from prosilver you should apply the changes the same way you would do for prosilver ;)
Did I helped You? Consider a donation.
New version of phpBB has been released? My styles aren't validated for it yet? Check my page for the latest downloads!
BetITT

Post by BetITT »

Thanks for the help!

Return to “[3.1.x] Support Forum”