AJAX error

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.1.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
Get Involved
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTE: phpBB 3.1.x is at its End of Life stage and support will NOT be provided after July 1st, 2018.
fastreplies
I've Been Banned!

AJAX error

Post by fastreplies »

After uploading 'userranks' ext, it wouldn't come up in 'manage extensions' list
but what came up instead is AJAX error:
Something went wrong with the request and the server returned an invalid reply.

After deleting ext from server and deleting cache, AJAX error is still there.

Any ideas how to remove it?

:)

fastreplies
stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Re: AJAX error

Post by stevemaury »

To receive extension support please visit our Extensions Database and post in the specific extension's designated support area. The link to the support area for each released extension is also available in the first post of each released extension listed in the [3.2.x] Extension Database Releases forum. For extensions still in development (not recommended for a live board) support is in that extensions's topic in the Extensions in Development forum.
I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)
mrgtb

Post by mrgtb »

fastreplies wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:24 pm After uploading 'userranks' ext, it wouldn't come up in 'manage extensions' list
but what came up instead is AJAX error:
Something went wrong with the request and the server returned an invalid reply.

After deleting ext from server and deleting cache, AJAX error is still there.

Any ideas how to remove it?

:)

fastreplies
Did you uninstall the extension proper, you are supposed to disable it first, then choose the extension option to "delete all data" before you delete the extension from server and clear cache. If you didn't do that (them two things first with the extension), then you may have left over things still used from the extension. You should reinstall the mod again and follow that process when removing it next time.
mrgtb

Post by mrgtb »

Oh sorry, didn't read what you said proper. I see you say it didn't even get listed in extension list to install it
fastreplies
I've Been Banned!

Post by fastreplies »

stevemaury wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:59 pm To receive extension support please visit our Extensions Database
My bad...
can you move it to 3.1.9 extension forum, please

:oops:

fastreplies
stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Post by stevemaury »

I cannot. Post in that Extensions support topic.
I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)

Return to “[3.1.x] Support Forum”