I had that idea five minutes ago, however apparently, my google searches show me that's not a thing.
Could I please ask you for a confirmation, that there indeed is no way that could be done with a PhpBB forum, to:
-> delete every post containing a precise string of text (call it a keyword if you like) in a PhpBB forum
- The closest I found is word censoring, but it forbids/replaces the unwanted terms, it doesn't do anything like deleting the entire post.
- I also checked with pruning, but you can't rule that a post whose content matches a keyword deserves the pruning (in hindsight, that would be a cool idea though ^^ ).
- I found https://www.phpbb.com/support/docs/en/3 ... t-by-spam/
, results don't match the needs here.
- I also checked if you couldn't do a forum search as a mod, and delete the matching post results - no, search results aren't bulk selectable and deletable.
- This isn't one of the features mentioned for the PhpBB Support Toolkit ( https://www.phpbb.com/support/stk/
I think it shows it simply can't be done. No worries if it indeed can't.
But hey, maybe I missed something, I prefer to ask for a final confirmation, thanks if you can