"User Account Activation" Notification Email

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.1.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
Anti-Spam Guide
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTE: phpBB 3.1.x is at its End of Life stage and support will NOT be provided after July 1st, 2018.
shurimano

"User Account Activation" Notification Email

Post by shurimano »

Strange thing happened and I don't know what to make of it. All of a sudden I'm not receiving new registration requests via email. I haven't changed anything at all, and this morning was the last one I received. I've gone through and checked everything obvious....UCP notification settings, tested the SMTP server, analyzed admin permissions. Emails are not being routed to SPAM either.

Strange. All the other email functions work fine. I'm getting notified of new posts and topics. I can send email through the forum. My users are getting notified when I activate their accounts. I'm just not getting emails anymore to notify me of a new registration requests. PITA. :) Any ideas?
david63

Re: "User Account Activation" Notification Email

Post by david63 »

shurimano wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 2:41 pm Any ideas?
Your hosts have changed something.
Those emails are being treated as spam by one of the mail servers in the chain and are being discarded.
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here

Return to “[3.1.x] Support Forum”