Stat block in MySql

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.1.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
Scam Warning
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTE: phpBB 3.1.x is at its End of Life stage and support will NOT be provided after July 1st, 2018.
Cereus

Stat block in MySql

Post by Cereus »

Hello.

Some time ago my forum was flooded with bots, which have messed with the original stats of stat-block online-list. I want to revert these stats about when there was the highest number of online users to previous one, from before this incident. However, I cannot find where to edit these stats in MySql. I would appreciate the assistance on that matter.

Thank you.
KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: Stat block in MySql

Post by KevC »

It's in the _config table of your database.
record_online_users

It's about page 8 or 9 of that table.
-:|:- Support Request Template -:|:-
"Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb"
Cereus

Post by Cereus »

Thanks a lot! In a million years I wouldn't find it there.

How can I convert the date when it's displayed as 1516069471?
Is there some converter or just some logic way to figure out the numbers? I want to set the date back as well.

@Edit: I managed to do it. Just kept trying with every next number until I got the correct date. Thanks!
KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by KevC »

It's a unix time stamp. If you want it closer to the time you want there are websites out there that will convert unix timestamps to normal time and vice versa. You put the date/time in and it'll give you the long number to put in.
-:|:- Support Request Template -:|:-
"Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb"
stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Post by stevemaury »

http://unixtimestamp.com

That number is the number of seconds that have passed since midnight on 1/1/1970.
I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)

Return to “[3.1.x] Support Forum”