Page 6 of 9

Re: PBTech

Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:18 am
by PayBas
3arabweb wrote:

Code: Select all

Do you want topics-rows on "viewforum" pages to display as blocks (in columns) like the index?

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :D
Not possible I'm afraid. You'll have to code that yourself.
moviehive wrote:How do I change the link color in the nav bar :P
Add this to your custom.css

Code: Select all

#nav-main > li > a, #page-footer a {
    color: #F00;
}

.small-icon > a:before {
    color: #F00;
}

Re: PBTech

Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:08 pm
by Cable Player
PayBas wrote: After you remove the INCLUDE line, you could add the following line to custom.css

Code: Select all

body.topbar-fixed #wrap {
    margin-top: 0;
}
Thanks, that did the trick =)

Re: PBTech

Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:02 pm
by 3arabweb
i wants the viewtopic postprofile up top instead of on the right

Re: PBTech

Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:23 pm
by Tuqe
How do i change the font color in the navbar icons? (fontavasome icon colors)

Re: PBTech

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:23 am
by Tuqe
Help me pls :(

Re: PBTech

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:12 pm
by Zaishen
PayBas, thank you, can you help me with this, look, i have this code from my "mybb" forum, and i would like to transform it and make it work on phpbb (tech)

this is the code:

Code: Select all

        <tr>
            <td colspan="2" class="thead">          
                <div class="float_left smalltext">
                    <i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-toggle-right fa-fw"></i>{$post['postdate']}
                </div>
                {$post['posturl']}
            </td>
        </tr>
the code is creating an bar above the post with the icon of the post (newer, seen, etc) and the date when was posted and on the right side the # wich is the count of posts, take a look:

Image

can u tell me how can i do that? where i have to add the code? and what variables?

thanks

Re: PBTech

Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:27 pm
by Raul [ThE KuKa]
PayBas,
It's possible add "compatibility" for this extension please? :oops:
viewtopic.php?p=13714146#p13714146

Best regards.

Re: PBTech

Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:46 pm
by Tuqe
Raul [ThE KuKa] wrote:PayBas,
It's possible add "compatibility" for this extension please? :oops:
viewtopic.php?p=13714146#p13714146

Best regards.
+1

Re: PBTech

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:08 pm
by Meis2M
this style work with phpBB 3.1.1?

Re: PBTech

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:20 pm
by nextgen
Meis2M wrote:this style work with phpBB 3.1.1?
PayBas wrote:Requirements:
- phpBB 3.1 RC5
- proSilver

Re: PBTech

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:00 am
by PayBas
3arabweb wrote:i wants the viewtopic postprofile up top instead of on the right
Not possible I'm afraid. Unless you know HTML/CSS and are willing to do it yourself.
Tuqe wrote:How do i change the font color in the navbar icons? (fontavasome icon colors)
viewtopic.php?f=476&t=2251941&start=75#p13805181
Zaishen wrote:PayBas, thank you, can you help me with this, look, i have this code from my "mybb" forum, and i would like to transform it and make it work on phpbb (tech)

...

the code is creating an bar above the post with the icon of the post (newer, seen, etc) and the date when was posted and on the right side the # wich is the count of posts, take a look:

can u tell me how can i do that? where i have to add the code? and what variables?
I don't really see the use of that. All that information is already included by default. Adding another bar with the exact same information doesn't really help much?
Raul [ThE KuKa] wrote:It's possible add "compatibility" for this extension please? :oops:
viewtopic.php?p=13714146#p13714146
At some point, maybe yes. Not very high on the to-do list though.
nextgen wrote:
Meis2M wrote:this style work with phpBB 3.1.1?
PayBas wrote:Requirements:
- phpBB 3.1 RC5
- proSilver
That should be read as "phpBB 3.1 RC5 or newer" ;). So yes. It works with 3.1.1.

Re: PBTech

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:34 pm
by Zaishen
PayBas wrote:
I don't really see the use of that. All that information is already included by default. Adding another bar with the exact same information doesn't really help much?
i want to change it because i dont like how looks now,
can you tell me what file and line, where is located? in pbwow3, viewtopic_body?

Re: PBTech

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:09 pm
by Oroton
How can you change it so the background height of the one column, spans the the height of the whole row when there is height variances?

Also plus one on this theme, very original.

Close to what I was looking for with what nodebb does with their view forum

Re: PBTech

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:56 pm
by PayBas
Zaishen wrote:i want to change it because i dont like how looks now,
can you tell me what file and line, where is located? in pbwow3, viewtopic_body?
You could probably insert it here. https://github.com/PayBas/style-PBTech/ ... .html#L129
Oroton wrote:How can you change it so the background height of the one column, spans the the height of the whole row when there is height variances?
There is no way for 1 item (column) to know what the other items are doing. So a forum in the list has no idea how high the others are. It's therefore not possible for it to stretch it's height accordingly.

Basically there are 2 ways to solve this. Either increase the min-height of the items using CSS (which will make them all bigger, even the ones that don't need it), or decrease the amount of content to show (so it's more uniform). Perhaps you can shorten the title and/or description of your BRC Rules forum.

Re: PBTech

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:16 am
by Oroton
Ok


Cool,I wasn't sure if it used divs or tables
I'd be interested to know how the second row decides which forum to structure itself under